PRE RELEASE BONUS...
In this series of 9 lessons you will learn what the iCloud is and how best to set up your iPad to make sure you are getting the most out of iCloud.
I believe that if you have chosen to use an Apple iPad or iPhone that integrating the iCloud is an absolute must to give you peace of mind, backup, security and simplicity.
Included in this mini course:
- Understanding the iCloud
- How to check iCloud Backup is on
- What Apps can use the iCloud
- Securing your usernames and passwords with iCloud Keychain
- Keep Contacts synced with iCloud Contacts
- Have one library of Photos with iCloud Photo Library
- Accessing your iCloud Files directly
- How to attach a Document stored in the iCloud Drive
- How to use Find my iPhone (or iPad)
Since 2012 Colin Dunkerley, known to his customers as The iPad Man - has helped more than 20,000 seniors learn how to use the iPad. Colin is a natural born educator. He has a rich background of computer experience and is Australia's number one expert in iPad & iPhone. He has a sensitivity awareness of each person's needs and responds appropriately to their questions. His lesson delivery is concise, practical, inclusive, informative and very easily understood.